We have you covered
We are aware of the current activity of the novel coronavirus, COVID-19 in the region.
Flawless Skin BY Abby leadership team is actively monitoring the Coronavirus situation.
We recognize the seriousness of COVID-19 and, to be clear, our sole concern is for your safety and the safety of our team members. As healthcare professionals, above all else, we must always be vigilant regarding public health.
Based on available data, it appears that the virus is not particularly harmful to younger and otherwise healthy people. While it is still too early to gauge the broader impact the virus will have in the Nigeria, we know that the virus is very contagious and can be transmitted during an asymptomatic phase.
Accordingly, we would like to offer 10 universal community precautions that should be employed to mitigate viral spread:
- No handshaking and avoid crowded spaces if possible.
- Use your elbow or knuckle to press elevator buttons, light switches, etc. Lift the gasoline dispenser with a paper towel or disposable gloves.
- Open doors with a closed fist or hip if possible.
- Wash your hands regularly for 10-20 seconds and/or use a greater than 60% alcohol-based hand sanitizer whenever you return home.
- If possible cough or sneeze into a disposable tissue and discard. Use your elbow only if you have to.
- High dose (1000mg) vitamin C and zinc lozenges have been shown to boost immunity and thwart the spread of the viral pathogens.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs are often spread when a person touches something that is contaminated with germs and then touches his or her eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Should you decide to wear a mask, use one with a N95 designation and discard after one day.
- Practice other good health habits. Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces at home, work or school, especially when someone is ill. Get plenty of sleep, be physically active, manage your stress, drink plenty of fluids, and eat nutritious food.
- If you are sick - stay home.
Additionally, we want to minimize the risk of transmission in our facility while continuing to deliver great experiences to you, our clients.
Our commitment has always been to provide a pristine environment for our clients. To further ensure we are delivering on that promise, we will implement and/or continue to employ the following measures over the coming weeks:
- We are ordering protective eyewear and face masks for all client facing providers (aestheticians, MAs, RNs, PAs, NPs, and MDs). Gloves will continue to be used.
- Viricidal disinfectant wipes will continue to be used to clean all treatment rooms and door handles before and after every procedure or service.
- Our providers will continue to wash their hands before and after every procedure or service.
- Lobby areas will be cleaned by the front desk every thirty minutes.
- Our teams will reserve the right to refuse service to any clients who are actively experiencing cold or flu symptoms. Cancellation fees will be waived.
- Any team members with active cold or flu symptoms will not to come to work.
In the face of this unique challenge it is imperative that we all work together to promote safety while still enjoying our lives. If you have any questions regarding our policies please do not hesitate to contact the office via email or any of our hotlines – 08174913220, 08183201854.