How Is the Skin Exfoliated in a Facial?
Your esthetician will recommend the best exfoliation method for your skin type and condition.
Exfoliation may be accomplished mechanically, by using products with a gritty texture during the
steaming process, or chemically, using enzymes and acids to loosen the bond between the skin cells.
Chemical peels may be performed as part of a facial or as a standalone treatment.
How much does a Facial Cost?
At Flawless Skin by Abby, we offer a number of different facials, which vary in price. We encourage you to call and speak with our experienced staff to find out more about our facials and pricing: 0817-491-3220.
Is Facial Massage Included in a Facial?
As part of your facial, we perform facial massage, using classic strokes. Facial massage is provided to
create a relaxing, luxurious experience and to stimulate your facial muscles and skin.
What Are the Benefits of Regular Facials?
- A professional facial provides a deeper cleanse than you can accomplish at home, removing oil
buildup, toxins, dirt, and bacteria to help prevent skin issues.
- Exfoliation removes dead skin cells, unclogs the pores, and allows for better absorption of
- Facials can increase circulation and oxygen to the skin, promote collagen production, and
- A facial can improve the appearance of the skin, promoting a healthy glow and a balanced
- Regular facials can help treat common skin conditions.
- Our licensed esthetician at Flawless Skin by Abby will analyze your skin condition, recommend
products, and guide you in your daily skincare routine resulting in one of the top medical facials Nigeria has to offer.